Dr. Soroya Bacchus, a triple-board-certified psychiatrist in Santa Monica, California, can accurately diagnose and treat a wide range of mental disorders, including:
- ADD and ADHD
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Panic Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Stress Management
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Women's Issues
- Post-Partum Disorders
After evaluating your condition, Dr. Bacchus will recommend treatment using prescription medications, psychotherapy, or a combination of both. Initial evaluations are usually one hour with follow up appointments 30 minutes.
Other Services Provided
Dr. Bacchus offers comprehensive and integrative treatments such as:
- Psychiatric medication management
- Adult, geriatric, psychosomatic, and general psychiatry
- Psychiatry diagnostics and treatments
- Systematized and evidenced-based treatments
- Medication side effect reduction
- Second medical/psychiatric opinion and diagnostic clarification
- Medical diagnosis screening
- Laboratory testing, including hepatitis and HIV
- Lap-band and gastric bypass preoperative psychiatric clearance
- Cosmetic elective plastic surgery preoperative psychiatric evaluation
- Gender reassignment preoperative psychological clearance
- Healthy weight loss and weight gain treatment considerations
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding-friendly treatments
- Medical causes of depression, mood, anxiety, psychosis, and negative thoughts
- Clozapine management, the "gold standard antipsychotic medication"
- Head/brain imaging: CT, MRI, PET, EEG
- Consultation and liaison with primary and specialty care doctors
Don’t put off asking for help any longer. Call Dr. Bacchus today at (310) 829-4640 or schedule an appointment online. She is located on Wilshire Boulevard.
Below you will find links to patient education resources Dr. Bacchus recommends regarding psychiatric conditions and mental health care.
If you are feeling suicidal, please contact the Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433).
Seek Help Today from Renowned LA Psychiatrist Dr. Soroya Bacchus
For the diagnosis and treatment of mental and behavioral disorders, make an appointment today with Dr. Soroya Bacchus. She can recommend the best treatment option and help you find a better way to live. Call (310) 829-4640 or schedule an appointment online.